Skip to main content

ASC12 form: Application for refund


Employees seeking a refund of ASC should apply by completing an ASC12 form and forwarding it to their payroll department. A refund of ASC deductions may be due when an individual ceases employment in situations such as retirement, resignation, end-of-contract or commencement of a career break.

document type icon

ASC12 - Application for refund

document type icon

ASC12: Iarratas ar Aisíoc