Skip to main content

ASC forms

Employees are required to fill out forms in respect of Additional Superannuation Contribution (ASC) on commencing employment with a public service body, nominating their main employer if employed in two or more public service bodies or requesting a refund of ASC deductions.

Employers are required to issue certificates in respect of ASC when an employee ceases employment or when issuing an end-of-year balancing statement.